Mid Staffs inquiry 'will probe every nook and cranny'
The public inquiry into major failings at Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust will “explore every relevant nook and cranny” in a bid to find out why appalling standards of care were allowed to continue, the lawyer leading the probe said today.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below