Mid Staffs report to spark NHS 'culture change'
Patients must be “treated as human beings” and not as numbers, the health secretary has said ahead of a high profile report into the care failings that took place at Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below