Minister claims nurse staffing ratios 'not the answer'
Health minister Dan Poulter has appeared to rule out the introduction of nationally recognised minimum nurse staffing levels, despite them being recommended by the Francis report.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below