NMC admits PREP 'not fit for purpose'
Revalidation for nurses will not be introduced for at least three years, despite the head of the Nursing and Midwifery Council admitting current arrangements are “not fit for purpose”.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below