Cognitive therapy effective 'psychosis treatment'
Nurses treating potential schizophrenia patients might be less inclined to be so quick to administer anti-psychotic medicine in the future.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below