Trust claims pressures forced it to use seclusion areas as bedrooms as 'last resort'
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust has been issued with a warning notice by the Care Quality Commission after an inspection team found seclusion rooms were being used as bedrooms.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below