Five actions could 'cut preterm birth rates by 5%'
New research has suggested that the implementation of five different measures could help to prevent as many as 58,000 premature births per year in countries like the UK.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below