Dementia guide asks nurses to 'step in carer's shoes'
Hospital nurses caring for dementia patients must ensure carers are fully involved and supported, according to guidance published jointly by the Royal College of Nursing and the Carers Trust.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below