Phone counselling pain management 'better than GP care'
Chronic widespread pain is treated better by counselling over the phone with cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) or through following an exercise plan than visiting a GP, researcher have claimed.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below