New NHS website to identify trusts with 'poor reporting culture'
Hospitals with low numbers of the most serious patient safety incidents are among those set to be highlighted as having a poor reporting culture on a website being launched by the health secretary later today, which will also include much anticipated data on staffing levels.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below