NMC code will oblige nurses to report 'near misses'
Nurses are to be required by their code of conduct to report “near misses” that could have led to patient harm and will also be required to tell patients when errors have occurred, however minor.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below