Government drugs agency insists statins are 'safe'
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency has published an overview of the benefits and risks of statins, in the wake of recent publicity about the drugs.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below