MS sufferers 'facing care lottery'
Multiple sclerosis (MS) sufferers are facing a care “lottery”, a charity has warned, after a damning report found that as many as 60% of patients are not receiving life-improving drugs for the incurable autoimmune disease.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below