'Respiratory strategy must be acted on if care is to improve'
The Department of Health’s publication of An Outcomes Strategy for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) and Asthma in England last month is the culmination of several years’ persistent lobbying from health professionals and patient groups.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below