MPs brand female genital mutilation a 'national scandal'
The failure to tackle the growing practice of female genital mutilation (FGM) in the UK is a “national scandal”, which has resulted in the preventable abuse of thousands of girls, a committee of MPs has said.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below