'Should we call last orders on drunks and traffic cones in A&E?'
I have never been very good with drunks. They are often earnest and inarticulate and, if you are both of those things at the same time, you just sound like John Prescott.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below