Strain on primary care services 'driving pressure on A&E'
Strained accidedent and emergency departments are having to deal with millions of additional patients because people are struggling to get a timely GP appointment, new research suggests.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below