Sustaining and assuring the quality of student nurse mentorship: what are the challenges?
Providing mentorship to student nurses is the cornerstone of the Nursing and Midwifery Council education standards (NMC, 2008), which ensure nurses are fit for practice at the point of registration.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below