Exclusive: Campaign aims to save nurse jobs with 'good housekeeping'
Nurses will be encouraged to look for ways to save money on essentials, such as gloves and syringes, as part of a major campaign being developed by the Royal College of Nursing and NHS Supply Chain.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below