Trust faces protest over claims that nurse's career was 'ruined'
The husband of a nurse has claimed his wife’s career was “ruined” by unfounded allegations and “bullying”, which led her to give up her job at Worcestershire Health and Social Care Trust.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below