Welcome to the Nursing Times Learning online training course on equality and diversity.
This unit covers equality and diversity in relation to work for nurses.
This unit is one of many online courses for nurses available from Nursing Times, the UK's leading independent, peer-reviewed journal for nurses. It will teach you:
- To understand equality and diversity at work
- About key anti-discrimination legislation
- To have increased awareness of the impact of discrimination on individuals and the community
- What your legal rights and responsibilities are
- The benefits a diverse workforce can bring to healthcare organisations
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.