Are we ignoring men with breast cancer?
Male breast cancer is a rare but deadly condition, however it receives little money for research or clinical trials and its awareness is hampered by sexual bias. Are we ignoring the 400 men diagnosed in the UK with the disease every year?
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below