The big question: should cleaning be part of the nurse remit?
The recent report revealing that Mid Yorkshire Hospitals Foundation Trust left nurses to disinfect beds has sparked comments from our readers to say they also carry out cleaning duties.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below