'Are the Francis recommendations comprehensive?'
Robert Francis QC has been thorough in gathering his evidence at the Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust public inquiry, but are his recommendations as comprehensive?
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below