'Compassion is not missing from the NHS'
Nurses need to be shown compassion. That is what I wrote just two weeks ago in this column, when I suggested that government reaction and media coverage of nursing over the past year implied that what went wrong at Mid Staffs was entirely down to a lack of compassion in nursing staff.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below