'Develop ward sister role to improve care'
Ward sisters and managers are the individuals who can make the greatest amount of difference to the morale of staff and therefore the quality of care provided in hospitals.That’s also the view of Jan Sobieraj of the NHS Leadership Academy.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below