'Does Burnham have the solution to failing system?'
It was a nurse who shadow health secretary Andy Burnham credited as giving him his “penny drop moment” in his strategy to integrate health and social care budgets (see news page 5).
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below