'Don’t allow nursing to surrender its voice'
Last week started with an interesting three days - Monday heralded in a day of judging for the Nursing Times Awards, followed by a Tuesday visit to two fabulous hospitals - Southmeads and University Hospitals Bristol - with RCN chief executive and general secretary Peter Carter. And midweek, I was in Manchester at an NHS Employers event discussing nurse engagement.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below