'First impressions affect perceptions of care'
If you’ve ever walked into a shop and walked straight out because it doesn’t look like the kind of place that would have what you were looking for, or U-turned in restaurants because they appear too run-down to serve food safely, you know first impressions count.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below