'Nurse leaders will need to be strong in voicing their concerns'
The 18 December was an important day for the NHS. The new NHS Commissioning Board set out its guidance on how the health service will be run when it takes over from the Department of Health in April.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below