'Nursing should be the last place to hunt for cash'
The NHS nurse workforce has fallen by nearly 5,000 in the past two years, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells Trust has offered all its 4,500 staff voluntary redundancy to help it find savings of £20m, and A&E departments are facing increasing pressure.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below