'Nursing strategy success depends on everyone'
The profession needs to acknowledge that there are problems in nursing - but recognise that instances of poor care delivery that are so often reported by the media are the exceptions. That was the message at the Chief Nursing Officers’ Conference last week, where nearly 400 senior nursing leaders gathered in Manchester to applaud or constructively dissect the nursing strategy presented by CNO for England Jane Cummings and director of nursing for the Department of Health Viv Bennett.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below