'Recognise the value of all roles in nursing'
Our story about the “frightening” shortage of practice nurses on page 7 raises huge concerns for the profession and the health of the nation. Nurse prescribing and nurse-led clinics have done much to elevate nurses’ influence and responsibilities - both within primary care and the acute sector.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below