'Staff need to know it’s safe to speak out'
Health commentator Roy Lilley told delegates at the Florence Nightingale Foundation annual conference last week that he didn’t know why managers didn’t crawl on bended knee and beg their staff to tell them when there were problems in their organisations.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below