'In their late sixties, how will nurses keep up with the demands of the job?'
The debate about whether the country can afford to pay public sector pensions will, I’m sure, continue to rage long after the current dispute is resolved.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below