Does ‘Bedpans and Bandages’ give nurses and student nurses the respect they deserve?
Last week ITV aired the first of its new series looking into the lives of student nurses. The producers say ‘Student Nurses: Bedpans and Bandages’ will offer “insight into what it takes to become a nurse in the 21st century”.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below