'Punitive financial penalties won't produce the results that patients deserve'
Pressure ulcer reduction is one of the latest targets directed at nurses, as reported by Nursing Times last week. New rules linking them to trust funding mean you will face increased pressure to hit targets on reducing pressure ulcers this year.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below