Steve Ford: 'Nurse apprenticeships for HCAs are in defiance of the evidence'
The depth of feeling surrounding the announcement that healthcare assistants are to be able to become registered nurses via apprenticeship schemes is backed by the figures.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below