Sarah Calkin is a senior correspondent on Health Service Journal who contributes to Nursing Times. She writes mainly on issues affecting patient safety and regulation.
- Tel: 020 3033 2791
- E-mail: email@example.com
A mental health trust has been ordered to make urgent improvements to the safety of its services by the Care Quality Commission.
Nurses from all disciplines and care settings are being urged to join a social media campaign highlighting all the reasons the profession has to be proud of what it does for patients.
A nurse who worked side by side with the British nurse who contracted ebola in Sierra Leone has become the latest healthcare professional at the hospital to die from the deadly virus, Nursing Times has learnt.
- Government criticised over lack of urgency on sepsis
- Politicians urged to be open about NHS plans
- Nurse led asthma programme cuts hospital admissions
- NICE seeks new recruits for prestigious positions
- Nurse to take on government minister in general election battle
- Pressure grows for action on sepsis
- New award for compassionate care