What’s in a Nursing Times Learning unit?
Nursing Times Learning online units comprise:
- 1.Clear learning objectives: Set out what you can expect to learn from a unit.
- 2. Evidence based summaries: We detail and link to all the evidence behind the learning, for example DH and NICE guidelines and research papers in order for you to do some extra reading.
- 3.Multiple-choice assessments: Positioned at the beginning to assess how much you know and at the end, to see how much you’ve learnt.
- 4. Case scenarios: Linked directly to everyday situations and clinical practice, test your knowledge with our multiple-choice questions.
- 5. Conclusion: A chance to take a breather and reflect on what you have learnt before taking the final online exam.
- 6. Portfolio pages: Available to download with summarised learning outcomes and questions to further your learning offline.
- 7. Newly designed certificates: Our learning certificates detail your CPD hours and the learning objectives you have achieved.
- 8. References: With links to key documents and further reading so that you can explore each topic in more detail.