What’s in a Nursing Times Learning unit?
Nursing Times Learning online units comprise:
- Clear learning objectives: Set out what you can expect to learn from a unit.
- Evidence based review: Reviews the unit topic, with links to key documents and guidance.
- Multiple-choice assessments: Positioned at the beginning to assess how much you know and at the end, to see how much you’ve learnt.
- Case scenarios: Linked directly to everyday situations and clinical practice, test your knowledge and apply it to your practice.
- Portfolio pages: Available to download with summarised learning outcomes and questions to further your learning offline (new units only).
- Personalised certificates: Our learning certificates detail your CPD hours and the learning objectives you have achieved.
- References: With links to key documents and further reading so that you can explore each topic in more detail.