An online unit from Nursing Times Learning, in association with the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, to follow on from 'Diabetic Foot Problems'.
Welcome to the Nursing Times Learning online training unit on diabetic foot problems:advanced.
It is one of many online training units for nurses available from Nursing Times, the UK's leading independent, peer-reviewed journal for nurses. It will teach you:
- The significance of soft tissue infections associated with diabetic foot ulcers
- The significance of osteomyelitis associated with diabetic foot ulcers
- About orthopaedic complications associated with diabetic foot ulcers
- How to identify the importance of debridement and appropriate use of wound dressings for the management of diabetic foot ulcers
- About the benefits of offloading and pressure relief for diabetic foot problems
- About long-term complications for patients that may be associated with diabetic foot ulcers
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.