Welcome to the Nursing Times Learning online training unit on Nutrition Screening.
It is one of many online training units for nurses available from Nursing Times, the UK's leading independent, peer-reviewed journal for nurses. It will teach you:
- How to identify the need for accurate and timely nutrition screening
- About the important role nurses play in the screening process
- To name a nutrition screening tool and discuss how it is completed
- To identify common nursing actions that can be undertaken after completing nutrition screening
- About the implications for the patient of poor or incomplete nutrition screening
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.