Welcome to the falls prevention and management Nursing Times Learning unit.
This unit is one of many online courses for nurses available from Nursing Times Learning.It will teach you:
- To describe the impact of falls on the individual
- Explain the main recommendations in NICE guidance on falls
- List the intrinsic and extrinsic risk factors for falls
- Identify the main causes of falls
- List commonly used medications that increase the risk of falls
- Identify assessment and interventions required to reduce falls
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.