Welcome to the Nursing Times Learning online training course on assessment and treatment of constipation.
This unit is one of many online courses for nurses available from Nursing Times Learning.It will teach you how to:
- Describe the burden of chronic constipation on adult patients and healthcare services
- Take a patient history in a patient with constipation
- Diagnose and manage chronic constipation
- Explain the pathophysiology of chronic constipation
- List the symptoms that inform diagnosis of chronic constipation
- Describe the first and second-line management options, based on diagnosis and national guidelines
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.