Welcome to the Nursing Times Learning online training course on Obesity - an introduction to management in adults
This unit is one of many online courses for nurses available from Nursing Times Learning.It will teach you to:
- Explain the importance of addressing obesity and linked comorbidities
- Identify how to approach the topic of obesity with a patient
- Assess a patient for obesity
- List the current principles of managing obesity
- Identify some of the barriers to making long-term changes
- Describe the need for individualised care
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.