Welcome to the Nursing Times Learning online training unit on Clinical record keeping.
It is one of many online training units for nurses available from Nursing Times, the UK's leading independent, peer-reviewed journal for nurses.
The unit will teach you:
- How to document clearly and safely
- The role of record-keeping in ensuring clear measureable outcomes for patient care
- The role of records in undertaking a root-cause analysis of an incident in healthcare and the importance of a clear “audit trail”
- Nurses' accountability and duty of care in relation to patient care and record-keeping
- The role of records in complaints and civil court cases
- How to use the SOAP framework to record episodes of care
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.