Welcome to the Nursing Times Learning online training unit on anaemia in chronic kidney disease.
It is one of many online training units for nurses available from Nursing Times, the UK's leading independent, peer-reviewed journal for nurses. The unit was created in association with the Anaemia Nurse Specialists Association, which endorses the unit. ANSA also subsidises the cost of the unit for non-subscribers, who pay £5.00. It will teach you:
- The pathophysiology of anaemia in CKD
- How to identify and interpret appropriate clinical investigations
- How to plan its treatment and management in line with NICE guidance
- The role and suitability of forms of iron therapy in anaemia management
- Management challenges and rationale to support clinical decision making How to identify and communicate changes in anaemia management to appropriate health professionals
How do I start learning?
Are you a subscriber? If you are, you have FREE access to all our Nursing Times Learning units as part of your annual subscription. But you need to activate your online subscription now for this to work.
Not a subscriber? Nonsubscribers can access learning units for just £10 + VAT each. Payment is made just before you start the unit, and can be made securely by direct debit, credit card or PayPal.