Shaun Lintern is a news reporter on Health Service Journal who contribures regularly to Nursing Times. He writes mainly about workforce issues and also covers mental health.
- Tel: 0203 033 2788
- E-mail: email@example.com
With another healthcare review under way, Shaun Lintern talks to its chair Lord Willis to find out its aims and clarify how it will differ from others recently carried out.
Lord Willis, chair of a major new review into nursing education and training, is to embark on a tour of the country to gather evidence.
Plans to restructure a national body responsible for overseeing NHS training could dilute nursing expertise and hamper efforts to get the profession’s workforce back on its feet, it has been warned.
- Majority of hospitals don't have enough nurses, NHS data reveals
- 'Dedicated' nurse wins payout after receiving threats for blowing whistle
- Exclusive: Nurse training review will focus on CPD and HCAs, says chair
- Extra 69 community nurses recruited for Staffordshire
- Wilful neglect of patients offence to become law by 2015
- Overseas recruitment of nurses to rise amid fears over shortages
- Trusts plan to withhold incremental pay rises