Shaun Lintern is a news reporter on Nursing Times and Health Service Journal.
- Tel: 0203 033 2788
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare assistants are to be offered a route into nursing through part-time degrees, under plans revealed by Health Education England.
The NHS will experience a chronic shortage of nurses within the next three years as demand for services continues to pile on pressure.
A review of deaths at Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust by Staffordshire Police has identified 200-300 cases in which alleged neglect may have contributed to the death.
- Exclusive: nursing's voice is stronger after NHS reforms, insists CNO
- Trusts desire fresh squeeze on Agenda for Change
- Health minister backs Nursing Times' Speak Out Safely campaign
- 'Talking' pilot to improve NHS culture
- Safety not guaranteed at 18 A&Es amid 'toxic overcrowding', warn clinicians
- Exclusive: nursing leaders pledge action in response to Francis
- Exclusive: Francis criticises nurse leadership