Shaun Lintern is a news reporter on Nursing Times and Health Service Journal.
- Tel: 0203 033 2788
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The publication of the first national plan for the health workforce has been delayed by Health Education England, as discussions with the Department of Health over its budget allocation continue.
A High Court judge has granted a last minute injunction to stop former Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust chief nurse Jan Harry from leaving the Nursing and Midwifery Council register.
The Professional Standards Authority is to review the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s handling of alleged misconduct cases relating to Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust staff.
- Private sector staff win access to NHS pension
- Trust slashes paperwork burden for nurses
- Exclusive: Numbers choosing to leave nursing rise by 26%
- Exclusive: Increase in nurses 'quitting' register
- Francis response: Future Mid Staffs would be detected earlier, says inquiry chair
- Francis response: Clinicians and managers face new law for 'wilful neglect'
- Francis response: Failing NHS trusts could be stripped of indemnity cover