Sophie is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Local councillors in East Sussex have given their support to permanently centralising consultant-led maternity and paediatric services at Conquest Hospital in Hastings.
Central and North West London Foundation Trust could close a high performing clinic that treats adults for substance misuse because it can no longer afford to run the service.
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the withdrawal of an employment tribunal case involving a former Broadmoor Hospital nurse, which was brought to light by the Savile inquiry.
- Surrey hospital trust promotes chief nurse to chief executive
- Hunt calls for safeguarding review in wake of Savile abuse
- CQC gives Homerton clean bill of health, despite midwife claims
- Staff raise 'racially motivated bullying' concerns at trust