Sophie is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stringent conditions have been placed on Medway Maritime Hospital following a third CQC inspection of its struggling accident and emergency department.
The maternity unit at Ealing Hospital Trust will close “as soon as possible” following agreement by local commissioners this week.
Staff at Barts Health Trust have been subject to bullying behaviour, race discrimination and ill treatment, according to a report commissioned by the trust.
- Troubled trust reveals huge waiting list
- Failure to improve leaves Medway facing more action
- Kent community trust rated 'Good' by CQC
- Sussex maternity service restructure backed by council
- London substance misuse clinic faces closure as costs mount
- Police investigate dropped nurse tribunal case in wake of Savile report
- Surrey hospital trust promotes chief nurse to chief executive