Sophie is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A huge, previously unreported waiting list of more than 90,000 patients has been revealed by one of England’s most troubled trusts. It comes amid an intense national drive to tackle politically sensitive waiting targets.
Medway Foundation Trust could become the first provider in special measures to face further regulatory action from the Care Quality Commission after inspectors found it had failed to improve during an unannounced inspection.
Kent Community Health Trust has been rated as ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission following an inspection in June.
- Sussex maternity service restructure backed by council
- London substance misuse clinic faces closure as costs mount
- Police investigate dropped nurse tribunal case in wake of Savile report
- Surrey hospital trust promotes chief nurse to chief executive
- Hunt calls for safeguarding review in wake of Savile abuse
- CQC gives Homerton clean bill of health, despite midwife claims
- Staff raise 'racially motivated bullying' concerns at trust