Sophie is a reporter on Health Service Journal who contributes stories to Nursing Times.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Over a third of trusts are not displaying a named clinician above patient beds despite health secretary Jeremy Hunt introducing the policy 18 months ago.
Hospitals in England are warning of “unprecedented” demand on their emergency services, as admissions hit their highest level in 10 years.
Stringent conditions have been placed on Medway Maritime Hospital following a third CQC inspection of its struggling accident and emergency department.
- Ealing maternity unit to close 'as soon as possible', says CCG
- Allegations of staff bullying and race discrimination at Barts
- Troubled trust reveals huge waiting list
- Failure to improve leaves Medway facing more action
- Kent community trust rated 'Good' by CQC
- Sussex maternity service restructure backed by council
- London substance misuse clinic faces closure as costs mount