Staff last to hear trust could be put into 'special measures'
Staff at the first NHS trust in the country to be put into “special measures” over its precarious financial situation only found out when they watched the evening news.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below